Types of equipment that are used to lift people include Aerial Lifts, Genie Booms, and Scissor Lifts.
These machines are used in a variety of applications, such as: window installation, window washing, maintenance in warehouses and industrial shops, sign installation and more.
This course includes the following topics:
● Powered Elevated Boom Lift and Scissor Lift
● Machine Inspections and Proper Machine Documents
● Recognizing and Controlling Hazards: Fall Collision, Tip Over, & Machine Hazards
● Machine Controls & Operations
● Emergency Lowering Procedures
At the end of this course you will receive:
● Wall Certificate (3-Years)
● Wallet Certificate Card (3-Years)
Note: This course does not include Fall Arrest training. For Fall Protection, please refer to our certified Working At Heights 1-day course.