A forklift is a highly versatile machine used in warehouses, manufacturing, and logistics. Forklifts are used to move materials within a job site or facility. Forklifts are capable of moving any material placed on a pallet with high precision. They are often used to move large items onto shelving, as well as to load and unload materials from truck trailers.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive:
● Class I, IV & V Forklift Certification (3 Year)
● Propane Exchange Certification
● Full size certificate
● Wallet certification card
● This certification is accepted Canada-wide and valid for 3 years
● Steel Toe Shoes/Boots are REQUIRED for this course